Fahi Takesh Hallin
Ms. Takesh Hallin has lectured on various family law related topics, including at Continuing Legal Education seminars, and has served as Mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court in family law. Ms. Takesh Hallin was a chair of the Family Law Section of the Santa Monica Bar Association for 2006. She has also been a contributing editor for the Los Angeles County Bar Association. Ms. Takesh Hallin has been selected as one of the Best Lawyers in America for 2011 to 2013.
In 2012, Ms. Takesh Hallin was named by Los Angeles Magazine as one of the Top Women Attorneys in Southern California. Ms. Takesh Hallin also handles Hague international child abduction cases and is on the list of the U.S. State Department for attorney referrals for such matters. Ms.Takesh Hallin’s practice area includes litigation, as well as mediation and collaborative practice.
Ms. Takesh Hallin often serves as a Judge Pro Tem for the Los Angeles Superior Court, in family law departments. Ms. Takesh Hallin has appeared on television as a family law expert, and has been quoted in a number of publications as an expert in the field of California family law.
Ms. Takesh Hallin believes in giving back to the community, having volunteered for the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law since 1997, a non-profit provider of family law legal services to low income individuals. She served as the President of the Board of Directors of the Buhai Center for three years, and is currently a member of the Advisory Council.
- Family Law
- Postnuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- International Child Custody
- Premarital Agreements
University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., magna cum laude, 1992, Phi Beta Kappa
Loyola Law School, J.D., 1996
- State Bar of California (Member, Family Law Section)
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Santa Monica Bar Association (Co-Chair, Family Law Section, 2006)
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (Fellow)
- Contributing Editor: “California Evidence for the Family Law Lawyer,” Los Angeles County Bar Association, 1998.
- President of Board of Directors, January 2007-2009 and Member of Board of Directors, 2001-2010 of Harriett Buhai Center For Family Law.
- Ms. Takesh Hallin has lectured on various family law related topics and has served as mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court. Ms. Takesh Hallin was selected as a Southern California Rising Star for 2006-2009 by Los Angeles Magazine and a Super Lawyer for years 2010-2013, Super Lawyers edition, through peer nomination, and independent research and review process. Ms. Takesh Hallin has also been selected for inclusion in the publication “The Best Lawyers in America” for 2011-13. She was named as one of Southern California’s Top Women Attorneys in 2013. Ms. Takesh Hallin’s practice area includes litigation and collaborative law, as well as private mediation for her clients. Ms. Hallin also handles Hague international child abduction cases and is on the list of the U.S. State Department for attorney referrals for such matters.